Rules and information are subject to change, Race day rules will be taken as complete and accurate.
- Every Kar must be this year’s model.
- Kars must be built from official Scouts Canada Kub Kar kits.
- Only the nails supplied with the kit may be used for axles for the wheels.
- Kars must not exceed an overall weight of 10 ounces or 284 grams.
- Kars must not exceed an overall length of 7 inches or 180mm.
- Kars must not exceed an overall width of 2 ¾ inches or 70 mm.
- No suspension system of any kind is allowed.
- The minimum distance between the wheels is 1 ¾ inches or 4.5 cm
- Kars must use all 4 wheels.
- Wheel profile (size) must not be changed.
- No Magnets
- Only dry graphite is allowed for lubricating the wheels. No oils or spray lubricant are allowed.
- Kars cannot be altered or lubricated in ANY way after the Kar has been registered. Cars may be repaired, under supervision, if damaged.
- Each Kar must pass inspection before it can compete.
- The Judge’s decision is final